Building Energy Boston
March 7 @ 8:00 am - March 9 @ 5:00 pm
The BuildingEnergy Boston Conference + Trade Show is the region’s leading event for professionals and practitioners in the fields of high-performance building, energy efficiency, and renewable energy. It brings more than 2,000 industry leaders and emerging professionals together for three days to learn from and share ideas with each other. This year’s event will be Wednesday through Friday, March 7–9, 2018 at the Westin Boston Waterfront.
New This Year
We’re excited to announce some changes to the 2018 conference & trade show, all of which we think will make the experience for attendees, exhibitors, and sponsors more valuable, meaningful, and fun. Here are some of the changes you can look forward to in 2018:
- New Venue: After 10+ years at the Seaport World Trade Center, we’ll be moving to the Westin Boston Waterfront, right across the street from the Seaport.
- New Days of the Week: The event will take place Wednesday through Friday, March 7-9, 2018.
- All Inclusive: This year, a full conference pass will include access to everything—all sessions, all meals, and all parties, including NESEA Night.
- Opening Night: The event will kick off with our Emerging Professionals Career Forum, which is free to all, on Wednesday, March 7 at 4:30pm. All Career Forum and conference pass holders are invited to attend the Opening Reception immediately afterwards at 6pm with hors d’oeuvres and a cash bar.
- New Trade Show Format: This year’s trade show will feature 60 exhibitors in a beautiful new space, where lunch and other refreshments will be available for all conference-goers, including exhibitors.