PROJECT MANAGER / CONSTRUCTION DOCUMENTS EXPERT (PM/CDE)
ArchitectureEL, East Longmeadow, MA
Seeking an experienced PM/CDE with expertise in construction documents, specifications, and construction administration. AEL is a mid-sized Western MA architectural firm serving residential, commercial, institutional, and public housing markets. Candidate will lead and participate with teams on projects’ initial design through bidding and completion. Salaried, full time position with benefits and hybrid in-office/remote working options.
Ideal candidate demonstrates the following skills and abilities:
• Organized, contributes positively in a team environment.
• Expertise with renovation and new construction; wood frame, steel frame, and masonry.
• In-depth understanding of Zoning, MA Building Code, IEBC, IBC, IECC and 521 CMR.
• Ability to produce thorough Construction Documents and Specifications, perform internal document reviews and quality control.
• Proficiency in AutoCAD, Microsoft Word, and Excel.
• Hand and field sketching, meeting notes, and project documentation.
Please respond with cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to email@example.com
Clark + Green, Inc., Great Barrington, MA
Seeking Architect with a minimum of 10 years-experience, licensed or near licensed, to work collaboratively in an 8-person versatile architectural practice. Great potential for someone with the following qualifications:
• Commitment to integrated design
• Knowledge of passive house and net-zero design principles
• Experience with upscale residential and light construction projects
• Excellent communication skills including in writing, drawing and presentation
• Competency in AutoCad and 3D programs
Submit resume and work examples with the subject heading “Employment” via email. Further details at www.clarkandgreen.com
Fitch Architecture & Community Design, Amherst, MA
We are a small practice with a diverse portfolio of commercial, institutional and residential projects, and are looking for an Architect with 4+ years of experience.
• Proven managerial and communication skills
• Ability to manage projects and lead a team with consultants from programming through construction
• Keen interest in sustainable building design and ability to research materials and develop green construction details and specifications
• Interest in helping to grow the firm
• Ability to help respond to RFPs
Licensed Architect preferred or someone actively seeking licensure.
Please send portfolio and letter of interest via email.
DESIGN ASSOCIATE (Architectural Staff Level I)
Jones Whitsett Architects, Greenfield, MA
Jones Whitsett Architects is a growing architectural design firm specializing in K-12 and higher education, historic preservation and housing projects. A woman-owned firm, JWA values the collaborative involvement of a diverse team and promotes a healthy work/life balance. We currently seek a Design Associate with a BA, MS or MArch degree and 3 years’ experience working in architecture, construction or engineering.
The ideal candidate has:
• The ability to work independently and within a team environment
• Solid knowledge of Revit or other BIM program
• Associates, Bachelors or Masters Degree
• Experience with or interest in construction site fieldwork
• Working knowledge of Rhino, SketchUp, and/or AutoCAD
• Spanish verbal and written language skills highly valued
• LEED accreditation or willingness to pursue LEED certification
Send a resume, references and cover letter via email.